Info: Your browser does not accept cookies. To put products into your cart and purchase them you need to enable cookies.
1964-1967 Chevelle/GTO 5-Speed PerfectFit™ Kit - TKO-600(.82)
To ensure order accuracy, please call us to order or use our Request A Quote form to get a price quote within 24 hours.
ORDER BY PHONE:
A truly complete conversion combining the Keisler PerfectFitTM transmission with all of the correct matched parts that have been carefully selected and tested by Keisler for guaranteed quality and performance.
1. TRANSMISSION - NEW TREMEC TKO-600 (600 HP/600 FT-LB), customized by Keisler to fit your 1964 - 1967 GM A-Body. A number of custom features are included (with no hidden charges) that you won't find anywhere else, including:
2. PILOT BEARING - Needle Roller Bearing for long life and high capacity.
3. ISOLATOR - Heavy-duty rubber isolator. Polyurethane upgrade available.
9. TUNNEL TEMPLATE AND SHEETMETAL - Marking template shows you exactly where to cut your tunnel if needed, and replacement sheetmetal pre-cut to the correct size and shape is provided.
10. INSTALLATION HARDWARE KIT - High strength Grade 5 and 8 fasteners, properly sorted, bagged and labeled for easy reference.
11. INSTALLATION MANUAL - Highly illustrated step-by-step instruction manual.
The Keisler PerfectFit™ System is the easiest and most complete way to put a high strength, modern overdrive Tremec TKO 5-speed transmission in your 1964-1967 Chevelle, El Camino, GTO, or other GM A-Body. Our Keisler Custom Engineered PerfectShift™ Tailhousings and Shift Mechanisms provide the smoothest operation, the shortest throws and the optimal fit for your 1964-1967 GM A-Body, WITH MINIMAL OR NO MODIFICATIONS to the floor tunnel. Enjoy a PerfectFit transmission with low RPM cruising, and great fuel economy today.
LEON CHERRAULT - '70 CHEVELLE
See more testimonials >
Nick Moscato - '69 Chevelle
Great product, none better. Thanks to your Tech guys!
Call our Sales Staff at 1-865-609-8187 to speak with a transmission specialist to get pricing and order Keisler transmissions.
Why Can't I Order A Transmission Online?
At Keisler, we are committed to order accuracy, and with the complex nature of making sure that your transmission and kit components match your car and performance needs, speaking with one of our transmission specialists is currently the best way to ensure you recieve the right products.